zondag 25 april 2010

Weekend Roundup

I've had a very horsy weekend, I had a dressage competition today which means I rode, groomed, washed and braided my pony yesterday. Today was my 3rd official dressage competition. You need 10 promotion points[180 points = 1/195 = 2,] to be allowed to the next level, I gained 4 in the last 2 competitions. One for each test [you ride 2 tests each competition]. I have a pony but because I'm over 18 years of age I have to ride against the horses.
I had 2 good rides today, but my points really surprised me: 198 & 195, so 4 promotion points!
We were also placed first for both tests!

I'm so proud of my little pony!

This pictured is owned by me, please do not use it!


Also, I wanted to mention that I`ll be hosting a giveaway once I reach 50 followers for this blog!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Also your pony is beautiful. Makes me want to take lessons again :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! You should take lessons again, I find riding very relaxing. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love it!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to the beach as well... Best place for a ride :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen