maandag 12 april 2010

Weekend Roundup

I've had a very busy weekend, Saturday was a sporty day. I went running with my mum, watched the Grand National and had a jump lesson on my horse.

On Sunday we went to the Spring Fair nearby, it would have been very nice if it hadn't been so windy! It's something we have around here, but it has been blowing so hard for the last weekend. I couldn't even really enjoy the sun without being blown away.
I made some photo's on Sunday, they are not the best quality because they're made with my phone.
There was a flying carpet:








We took Rocky along aswell, looks like he's a bit tired.




I also wanted to mention that a pair of my crane earrings is in a giveaway on this blog:
http://www.anuttierlife.com/2010/04/giveaway-day-daphire-handmade-treasures.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten